Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random Food is born

Random Food. Why? Because I couldn't come up with any specific food topic to write about. How's that for a lame excuse. There are so many things about food that I want to know about and I'm thinking that there must be plenty of people out there that feel the same way. Will this be interesting. I don't know (But I'll try). Will this be entertaining all? I don't know that either (I'll try even harder on this). I know that pictures always attract me so I'll try to have some every once in a while.

One day could describe a great meal. Another day might tell a story about the all night puking of a bad one. It could be about some new and exciting food item. Or simple words about the sweetness of the seasons fresh strawberries. Random.

Here's hoping this first entry won't be an example of what is to come.

No comments: